Publii 0.36 Prerelease 1 ready for testing; come help us make it better!
January 13, 2020 at 6:10 pm #1244
Few bugs and strange things (MacOS Mojave 10.14.6)
- after clicking the + button (or pressing TAB key) the tooltip sticks to the first item (headings)
- if I quit the item selection, then clicking the + button … nothing happens. it’s OK if I press TAB
- the tooltips of single image insert (top right) do not appear when hovering on the icons.
- Inserting image gallery: sorting is available but it’s not so clear how to do it. I think the arrows should be visible for every item and the dragging should be more visually evident.
- When editing items in the Block Editor… it’s not clear how I can apply the changes. There’s a gear icon at the bottom, sometimes I saw a check icon (but is referred to all the blocks?). In my humble opinion it’s not clear for the workflow.
- the Selects dropdown are a bit buggy
- again, the Selects dropdown: why red?
- The interface of image insert is great overall
- image gallery can be wide, narrow etc !
- interface of block positioning, convert (i.e. from h2 to p) is great and fast
- the dark mode is perfect!
Hope this is helpful.
Anyway, you did a great job, can’t wait for the next release!