Publii 0.36 Prerelease 2; come help us make it better!
January 22, 2020 at 3:23 pm #1446
Evaluation Publii prerelease 2
System: Fedora 31 (Silverblue edition)
- Text entry works fine.
- Adding images to the gallery doesn’t work. Image are not ‘uploaded’.
- Is it possible to align an image to the right?
- When I click on ‘Add post title’ I expect this text to disappear.
- What is the function of the plus sign at the left side of the text? When I click on it nothing happens
- When I hover over an icon in the icon bar I expect to see a text label. It doesn’t.
- The text ‘EDIT Block’ suggest that I can edit the block further when I click on it. However it’s only a title. My suggestion: rename it to ‘Block editor’.
- Is it possible to give an image a manual width and height?
- I have to click two times on the trash icon to remove the block? Is this intended?
- Before you click on the three dots at the right side, the three dots should be aligned with the top of the block.
- It’s not yet possible to add a video with the new block functionality I think?