Publii 0.36 Prerelease 3; come help us make it better!
January 27, 2020 at 7:44 pm #1527
First: thank you for this wonderful content management system :-)!
Feedback prerelease 3:
System: Fedora 31 (Silverblue edition)
- The button Save Settings in Global Settings doesn’t work. When I press on the button nothing happens.
- By default Publii is installed in the Documents directory. It would be great if that could be changed easily.
- Block editor:
- Nothing happens when I press on the plus button at the left side of the editor.
- Only the header block has a text label (when hovering). The other (image, gallery, etc.) don’t.
- Adding an image does work now! Yeah!
- Adding a gallery also works!
- Is it possible to add a double click on a block to open the block editor? I noticed I tried to do that.
- I have to double click twice to remove a block? This is intended to prevent people from accidentally remove a block?
- Suggestion: replace the button “Get more themes” with a button to select a zip-file to install a theme. The text on the button could be: “Select theme file to install a theme”. The link “Get more themes” is, in my opinion, not really necessary.
- Let me know if there is something that you would like me to test specifically!