Sign in
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Publii 0.36 Prerelease 4!

Avatar photoVerhoeckx

Report of a new bug:

I discovered two times that the password of my server settings was changed by Publii.

Both times it turned my password to ‘publii [name-website]’.

[name-website] = the name of the website that I’m currently building with Publii.

Don’t know what happened. Let me know if there is something I have to try out!

After restoring my password, syncing of the website worked fine!