Publii 0.36 Prerelease 4!
- In the excerpt of a post all html-elements are removed (e.g. br-element, strong-element, p-element).
- The text ‘Powered by Tiny’ is shown on top of the right scroll bar in the WYSIWYG-editor.
More questions 😐
- Is it possible to add a custom excerpt to a blog. The documentation suggest so (here and here). If so, how?
- How can you add white space (a few enters) to a text with the new block editor?
- Are you going to add an option to align an image left or right in the new block editor?
Small feature request 😐
- Add the link type ‘mailto’ to the Insert/Edit link dialog. This for inserting a clickable email address into the text.