Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Publii 0.36 Prerelease 4!

Hi @Verhoeckx,
Thank you very much for your great feedback.

[anonymous] wrote:

Did you receive my feedback on the online documentation that I sent to you?

Yes, I did, thanks for all your comments, we are working on rewriting and updating the whole User documentation.
If you could write some articles, tutorials etc.. it would be awesome.

[anonymous] wrote:

Is there still a plan to implement a feature to create pages?

Yes, but we have moved this idea to the next release, the stable version will not include this feature.

[anonymous] wrote:

About the HTML block: I thinks it’s more user friendly when you always show the HTML

Yes and no, we have to think about it.

[anonymous] wrote:

I noticed that when I paste some text (from the internet or a document) in the title of the wysiswg-editor

It’s a bug.

[anonymous] wrote:

When you update the title of a post the name of the HTML-file (slug) is not changed.

It works as it should, for the first time the slug is created based on your title; the next time when you change the title, due to SEO, the slug should be changed manually.

[anonymous] wrote:

Both times it turned my password to ‘publii [name-website]’.

It’s a bug.

[anonymous] wrote:

In the excerpt of a post all html-elements are removed (e.g. br-element, strong-element, p-element)

It works as it should. The default version of the excerpt shows only unformatted content `{{{ excerpt }}}`, if you need to display a  more “complex” content,  just use the custom excerpt (Read more button in editors)  https://github.com/GetPublii/Publii/issues/2

{{#if hasCustomExcerpt}}
   <div>{{{ excerpt }}}</div>
{{else}}
   <p>{{{ excerpt }}}</p>
{{/if}}
[anonymous] wrote:

The text ‘Powered by Tiny’ is shown on top of the right scroll bar in the WYSIWYG-editor

I can not reproduce this issue.

[anonymous] wrote:

How can you add white space (a few enters) to a text with the new block editor?

Use the paragraph block and press: Shift + Enter as many times as you need; it will create a multiple <br/> lines. In general, all the spaces should be applied via CSS.

[anonymous] wrote:

Are you going to add an option to align an image left or right in the new block editor?

Yes, it will be a dedicated block for this: Image + text; I am not sure if in the first stable version, but soon after.

[anonymous] wrote:

Add the link type ‘mailto’ to the Insert/Edit link dialog. This for inserting a clickable email address into the text.

It isn’t necessary because right now you can choose External option and paste here your mailto link e.g.: `mailto:someone@yoursite.com`