Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Publii 0.36 Prerelease 4!

[anonymous] wrote:

This is the best cms on planet. I already try grav, jekyll, hugo, ghost, gatsby another SSG platform etc, but I always comeback to this CMS because its simplicity.

The only i want is making theme with easy tool, just like generator theme or similiar way. So if the tool is ready we just can import from many others free theme to add into marketplace, for free.

Like which always improve their platform to add theme/templates regularly.

Though you may find (as I have) that the themes available through the Publii Marketplace are usually extreme high technical quality. This invaluable feature may not be noticeable at first, or by just looking at and using the Publii themes. The real magic seems to happen “under the hood”. However, making these high quality themes must be incredibly hard to do and labour intensive, so may be how Publii can still keep their main Publii “engine” open source.

So there’s a lot to be said for supporting the Publii providers through investing in Publii-standard themes.