Sorry for the multiple posts, I progressed in my debugging and found out from the log that it’s an ID issue
– – Netlify ERROR – –
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined
at NetlifyAPI.deploy (/Applications/Publii.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/back-end/modules/deploy/libraries/netlify-api.js:28:40)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)
– – – – – – – – – – –
When I checked the ID, it somehow changed to the name of the blog. I insert back the API ID, however I still have the same error message.
A test connection doesn’t work anymore, however it worked when I add the Netlify settings after my fresh install.