Download
We're evolving to serve you better! This current forum has transitioned to read-only mode. For new discussions, support, and engagement, we've moved to GitHub Discussions.

Pages vs Posts – Can I create Pages as well as Posts?

FlyingFins, while that sounds like a great piece of functionality, respectfully I think that a PageBuilder should be a higher priority.

Maybe I’m overlooking this (and it’s entirely possible, I picked Publii because of it’s easy-to-learn GUI as I’m fairly new to this) but a Blog is just a smaller componant of an actual website and it would be great (amazing) to be able to create Pages, and link them as such without having to work around the limitations and jerry-rig it to list everything as a Post and delist things (hide) from main blog index.

Mad respect to the Devs, they’ve delivered on something that a dozen better funded and more well known products haven’t – making a static site builder that doesn’t involve literally learning another programming language to use, they’ve dropped the bar for entry and raised the bar on quality and security. I’ve been switching friends to creating their websites on Publii, I voted in the recent polls for best Static Site Builder and I’ve donated over $100 USD to it’s continued development.

This project is amazing, unique and NEEDED, and I look forward to continued to learn to use it.

I just hope at some point Pages become a thing.