Thank your very much for your help and elaborate answer :-)!
- Great to hear that Publii supports sub menus!
- Great to hear that Publii support multiple menus!
- I didn’t know you have the option to replace the prefix with another word. That’s for now a good (temporarily) solution!
- Can someone tell me if can you use the themes for the static website generator Hugo?
- Let’s rephrase the question: is it possible to have two posts side by side on one page (I think so)?
- A table of contents would be a good (temporarily) solution! I will try to make it work!
- It’s not possible to create a mega menu? As far as I know, a mega menu is nothing more then a normal menu with just a different lay-out (CSS). When needed, I will try to create my own (and share here it on the forum).
- I wonder how other developers who uses a static site generator solve this problem (without using a third party service).
- That’s very good news!
Verdict: I have enough faith that I can build the websites that I envision with Publii :-)!
I will now (finally) start reading all the documentation!
Again thank you very much for your reply!