Publii 0.36 Prerelease 4!
February 26, 2020 at 3:12 pm #1861
Thank you very much for your answers!! Publii is looking great!!
- Great that there will be an ’embed’ block in the block editor!
- Instead of adding a text field to the postConfig array to show some text to the right side of my page I’m now trying to add a second menu to my website. It’s now working yet (see last comment on this page) but I hope it will soon! In that case you can forget my feature request about adding a wysiswg field to the postConfig array.
- I totally understand you won’t go through with adding the possibility of translating the app to another language. It opens Pandora box of all kind of new usability bugs!
- I solved the bug which converted capital letters to lowercase letters. It was the following line in the stylesheet that caused it: text-transform: lowercase;.
- About the post options: okay, I just tried to find a solution to minimize the visible space it needs in order to show all the options.
- Did you receive my feedback on the online documentation that I sent to you?
- Is there still a plan to implement a feature to create pages?
Possible usability bugs
- About the new Code and HTML feature in the code blocks: maybe rename one of these options (or both)? I find it a bit confusing because they both almost suggest the same thing.
- About the HTML block: I thinks it’s more user friendly when you always show the HTML code because if you don’t, it’s not clear what the white spaces means/contains.
To the contact page of my website I added the HTML code that is necessary for showing the OpenStreetMap/Mapbox map. Because this code has a height, a lot of white space is shwon in the editor and an user doesn’t know what it means.
I added two screenshots to this message to show what I mean. I think the solution is simple: just always show the HTML-code!
- I noticed that when I paste some text (from the internet or a document) in the title of the wysiswg-editor the original format is not removed. Can you catch the text, remove the format and only paste plain text?