I use Publii Version 0.3.6.0 (13213)
When i want to sync the website via sftp i got the following error:
“An error occured during connecting to the server. Please check your server settings or try again.”
Several times before it worked smoothly with no problems.
This is what i tried to find the error:
- I doublechecked the user and password, they are ok.
- I tried to open an sftp-connection via FileZilla with the same user and password, it worked smoothly.
- Checking the errorlogs -> no hint to that error
- Trying to get a connection via Publii with ftp -> same error.
I look at documents/Publii/sites/mysitename/input/config/site.config.json:
“password”: “publii and-here-is-the-sitename”,
The password ‘publii andmysitename’ isnt my password! It seemed that publii stored a wrong value into this.
When i overwrite it in the Publii-GUI it was not stored in the site.config.json file.
There stands always ‘publii ‘ and my sitename.