Export your content to markdown
- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by .
- February 16, 2020 at 11:10 am #1742ajeet
I have been looking for a way to export my published content using publii to markdown, each article gets a separate folder with images in a it. I have found a solution for this:
- Download this software: https://inkforall.com/ It is a web content SEO editor. High rating at ProductHunt: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/ink-1c962f43-e6e2-4291-942f-6090712bf2b6
- Watch this demo video I have created. https://www.loom.com/share/29ec37b7cae44fb88709dcd508a36231
If you are using any only tool, pls let me know. It would be better to use an online tool instead of installing a software( though I am using this INK software for content optimization as well) . ThanksFebruary 17, 2020 at 2:26 pm #1743marc_ioFebruary 17, 2020 at 5:38 pm #1744ajeet
Thank you Mark. I know about this tool, the only problem with this is that I cannot export images to a separate folder for a particular web page.
But thanks so much again 🙂February 17, 2020 at 7:01 pm #1745marc_io
Oh, I see. Have you tried Pandoc? I haven’t tested it in this case, but it is quite powerful.February 17, 2020 at 7:06 pm #1746ajeetFebruary 17, 2020 at 7:32 pm #1749marc_io
What should I select from the drop-down to convert published post to markdown ?
You should add the HTML source code from your posts.
But this is just Pandoc’s online demo, it’s not very different from Clipboard2markdown I mentioned before.
To convert all posts at once you will need to install it on your computer.February 17, 2020 at 7:39 pm #1750marc_ioFebruary 17, 2020 at 7:41 pm #1751ajeet
Thank you 🙂
I will go through this blog postFebruary 17, 2020 at 7:42 pm #1752ajeetFebruary 18, 2020 at 10:33 am #1764ajeet
- The topic ‘Export your content to markdown’ is closed to new replies.