Thanks for the reply! It looks like there is a bug with the Hero Section option in Publii however:
[Tested on Publii v.0.35.3 on Windows 10]
- Load Publii
- Create a new website
- Install Taste theme v184.108.40.206
- Go to Theme –> Custom Settings –> Hero Section
- Delete the default Hero text (“Your Kitchen Stories. The food blog“)
- Click Save & Preview
A preview website will load, and the default Hero text will still be there.
- Go back to Publii
- Click on “Settings”
- Click back on “Theme”
- Scroll down to Custom Settings –> Hero Section
- The default Hero text has returned
Looks like there is a bug with the Hero text being restored, instead of saved.