- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by .
- April 6, 2020 at 1:50 pm#2336edsimps
We are considering moving a few small businesses / local companies from WordPress to Publii. We had two questions:
- It looks like publii has great SEO options that would be comparable to the Yoast SEO plugin on WordPress. Is there an equivalent to the “Yoast Local SEO”? Think of a pizza place that needs to advertise its Physical location, Opening hours, etc. More about the local seo plugin here: https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/local-seo/
- Currently, it looks like Cortado is the only theme geared towards small businesses. Are there plans for more?
Thanks!April 7, 2020 at 9:47 am#2343Verhoeckx
- Instead of using the Yoast plugin you could register yourself at Google My Business. I haven’t used the Yoast plugin myself but I think that’s what they are doing?
- All the themes on the Marketplace are HTML/CSS + Handlebars templates and every front-end programmer can edit those. Choose a template that has the lay-out that you want and adjust it to your needs. At least, this is how I work.
Hope this helps!
VerhoeckxApril 9, 2020 at 3:00 pm#2376Tomasz DziudaModerator
At this moment the only way to add JSON+LD for local business is manual edit of the Custom HTML via Tools in Publii. I will add to my list an idea to create such plugin which will offer some interface for that.
Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.