- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 4 weeks ago by .
- April 10, 2020 at 4:24 pm#2401bgabry
I created a site with this fantastic CMS!????
The first version was published on:
Everything is fine here, then I added my domain (the domain is on godaddy, I activated a park domain):
Unfortunately if I open the site meditaid.it from mobile devices (iphone, android …) the display is as if I were on a desktop pc screen, so I don’t see the menu and the text is very small, almost illegible.
If I use the original link https://site1med.000webhostapp.com/, the site also works well on mobile devices.You can try with the links.
Can anyone tell me why? Thanks !
GabrieleApril 10, 2020 at 9:07 pm#2402Verhoeckx
These are my findings:
- There is not stylesheet loaded on this webpage. (except the font) (see Developer Tools -> console or network).
- Some part of the website is loaded with HTTPS and some part with HTTP (see Developer Tools -> console or network).
- You use a very old doctype?
- You use a frameset and multiple frames. Why?
- When you only choose to show the first frame the website look perfect! So remove all those frames!
VerhoeckxApril 11, 2020 at 4:37 am#2403BobSupport
Unfortunately if I open the site meditaid.it from mobile devices (iphone, android …) the display is as if I were on a desktop pc screen
Your site is displayed very well in the mobile view, I think the problem lies elsewhere – clear the mobile browser cache.
Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!April 11, 2020 at 10:29 am#2408bgabry
Thank you all,
looks like a problem caused by using Domain masking (or URL masking). Many other people have problems with responsive themes:
Perhaps the easiest solution is not to use URL masking …
Thanks again !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.