Runkod server cdn free
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by .
- January 20, 2020 at 12:43 pm#1333carlosdasilva
I wanted to know if among the hosting services you know Runkod that I found by searching the internet for free and cdn
Setting up should be simpler if I’m not mistaken but I’m not very experienced
It is not a sponsorship just to know if you know and if it can be valid since it is free
CarlosJanuary 20, 2020 at 10:44 pm#1346Bert
+1 Carlos!January 21, 2020 at 6:02 am#1348ajeet
It is based on Blockstock, but lacks several features.
netlify is much better. I am using it for my site https://ajeet.dev/
Also, please look at this
I am using this for one of my projects.
I have asked Fast guys, why should their services ( Free Tier), and here are their response:
- <span class=”css-901oao css-16my406 r-1qd0xha r-ad9z0x r-bcqeeo r-qvutc0″>Simplicity: GitHub + Cloud Storage integration allows an extremely simple workflow. This enables us to handle files up to 1GB each, unlike Netlify which maxes out at 10MB unless you add Large Media support which modifies your Git repo.</span>
- <span class=”css-901oao css-16my406 r-1qd0xha r-ad9z0x r-bcqeeo r-qvutc0″>Enterprise CDN included with Free: We work with CloudFlare and Akamai to provide their full Enterprise capabilities to all users, including Free. Netlify only provides a real CDN to their Enterprise customers – they call it “Enterprise CDN”.</span>
Try it once if you are not comfortable with Netlify.January 21, 2020 at 11:26 am#1387Bert
Thanks for the link to Fast.io , Ajeet. Certainly looks appealing!
I’m drawn to the Blockstack world, as I like the philosophy. (decentralization, etc)
I have hardly any experience with BlockStack, just tested some apps a bit and found they sometimes were a bit slow and unstable.January 21, 2020 at 11:33 am#1388ajeet
Yes Bert, the decentralized hosting solutions (quite a few) doesn’t provide all the features that netlify,zeit, render,or fast currently provide.
But yes, in future I am sure it will improve.
And then there ie IFPS hosting which is currently listed in Publii roadmap. This year will be exciting 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.