Netlify Deployment Failed
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- October 16, 2020 at 5:33 am#4157komarovanton
Site is small so it’s not about size and contains only 1 page.
Getting this error:
- - Netlify ERROR - - TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at NetlifyAPI.deploy (/Applications/Publii.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/back-end/modules/deploy/libraries/netlify-api.js:28:40) at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5) - - - - - - - - - - -
Please help 🙂
AntonOctober 16, 2020 at 7:13 am#4158Tomasz DziudaModerator
Did you provided a proper site ID under the settings?
According to the code it looks like endpoint:‘sites/:site_id/deploys’ (where :site_id is your website ID)
Does not return proper response in your case.
Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!October 16, 2020 at 7:37 am#4159komarovanton
Nvm the issue was because it was not store Netlify access credentials
You must be logged in to access attached files.October 16, 2020 at 7:39 am#4161komarovanton
Czesc Tomasz, yep it was the case, I provided domain instead of Netlify unique internal site name, and then it worked, however there is two other problems:
– it ignores subfolder I wanted to use Publii for blog and output it to the site.com/blog folder, but it’s ignored the path and outputted it to the main site
– it also lost all the credentials 🙁 and require them to be provided again (after successful deployment)October 17, 2020 at 1:10 pm#4178Tomasz DziudaModerator
1) At this moment we do not support deploying to the subfolder in Netlify and in fact I am not sure if it is even possible.
2) Could you check if your issue with credentials is similar to this: https://forum.getpublii.com/topic/publii-keeps-forgetting-login-settings-for-netlify/ ?
Do you appreciate the support you've received today? If so, consider donating to the Publii team by clicking here; we'll be sure to use your donation to make Publii even better!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.